Friday 30 January 2015

Spread your wings....and read!


This year I am sharing a few thoughts or ideas to help us live this year to the fullest, to make this a year of remarkable living.  Join me here for an astounding journey through 2015.

I love reading and I love the feel of a book in my hands.  There is something magical about opening a book and the rustling of the pages as I turn them.  I get lost in a book.  I spread my wings and fly off to far distant places!  Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of time to read and before I know it, I have a pile of  'want-to-reads' on my bedside table.  Instead of taking one of the books that might require a bit more concentration, I take a quick-read book for that half an hour before sleep overcomes me. So last night I decided to make a plan - I am going to commit to reading a chapter (at least) a day and steadily work my way through that stack.  I am aiming to finish at least 12 of them this year.  I won't bore you with my list, but I will share it with you at the end of the year  for those who are interested.
Do you have a book or two that you have been meaning to read, but for some or other reason never seem to get to it?  I uhm...happen to
know that my sister has a couple of those as well!!!  Well, maybe, by committing to a chapter a day, you (and I) might just finish one or two of those in 2015!

Remember, this is the year for you to SHINE!

Feel free to share with us what books you are planning to read this year, and if you want to post your review, please do so.  I would love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment