Friday 5 September 2014

365 Day Creativity Challenge!!!



Are you ready?
Grab your art supplies, grab some paper, pens, glue, knitting needles, wool or grab your camera!!! The 365 day, 30 minutes a day Creativity Challenge is here!!!  It does not matter what medium you choose or what you decide to do with your 30 minutes a day of creativity as long as you DO it and share it with me and the rest of the participants.
Every Friday I will post the prompts for the next 7 days here on my blog on the "Art Challenge 365" Page as well as on my FB page http://www.facebook.com/charri.hart .  All you have to do is send me a friend request and then post your  7 days of art/craft on my FB page every Friday.
I hope you will be joining me in this challenge.  It gives you a legitimate reason to commit to 30 minutes a day creating. It's YOUR time.  It's your opportunity to be as messy or creative or experimental as YOU want to be.  No rules, or judgements, no masterpieces, just FUN!!
Ready.....Set....Create!!!!

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing the prompts for this weeks challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prompts for week 3 are posted.
      15. Seascape
      16.Flowerpot
      17.3 Colours
      18. Rose
      19. Cat
      20. Farm
      21. Bird on a wire

      Have FUN!!!!!

      Delete