Thursday 4 September 2014

Fly Away on the Wings of Art


Are you getting ready for the 365 Day Creativity Challenge?

Tomorrow I will be posting the first 7 prompts of the 365 day challenge. I am inviting you all to take part in this challenge. This is an opportunity to be creative for 30 minutes, 365 days of the year.
Use whatever medium you prefer - pencil, paint, fiber, photographs- it does not matter. I decided to not to wait till January 1st, after all there is no time like the present, but to start as soon as possible.
After some sweat, tears (and a few kicks aimed at myself) I finally compiled the list. Every week, on a Friday, I will post the prompts for the next 7 days. On the Friday I will also post the previous week's "artworks". If you decide to take part, just send me a message and I will add you as a member to my 365 Challenge Group and then you can post your 7daysof art right there on the page. Or send me a friend request, here is a link to my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/charri.hart . Then you can post your art there too.
Why should we spend time creating every day?

Creating art is a known stress reliever. Getting in the habit of creating everyday develops our skill and it sets our muse free.
Remember: It is NOT about creating a masterpiece! It is just about the act of creating. Keep it small, no larger than A4 size, but preferably smaller. It does not have to be finished either, just post it, you can always later return to finish it. Maybe one of them will lead to a further development or even larger painting, but for this challenge keep it to 30 minutes.
If you miss a day - no sweat! Just carry on with the next prompt the next day. JUST DO IT!!!
I am ooking forward to seeing your artwork!!

No comments:

Post a Comment