Thursday 7 March 2013

Mixed Media Challenge

Mixed Media Challenge


Mixed Media Painting "Jar of Hearts" by Charri F. 2012

I love all forms of Art, but the art I absolutely adore is Mixed Media Art!  Therefor I decided to add a monthly challenge about it here on my Blog.  Every 1st Wednesday of the Month I will post a challenge for the new month.  If you flutter by please feel free to take part and share your take on the challenge with me simply by befriending me via my FB page and then post your entry om my FB page.  Here is a link to my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/charri.hart

To comment, simply scroll right down to the bottom and write your comment in the white comment box and click on "publish".

6 March 2013

Thank you so much to those who took part in February's challenge.  I appreciate the lovely photo's I received on my cell, but would like to ask you to not be shy and to please enter them on my FB page once you have befriended me there.
The Mixed Media Challenge for March  is "Friendship" and it must please be submitted on or before the 31st of March 2013. 
Rules are easy: any media (2 or more different types), any size, but keep pixels down low as for most other blogs.
Post your Challenge entry on my FB page : http://www.facebook.com/charri.hart

No comments:

Post a Comment