Monday 20 May 2019

May you have a Great Day!


Today there are only 11 days left of May.  It is day 139 of 2019.  Now, let us be honest, how many of us have kept up with the plans we have had for this year? I personally am lagging a tad behind.  So I thought that it might be a great idea to just get our momentum going again, and I hope you will join me.  Every day we are bombarded by all the things we should do and have to do, as well as being told what we may not do, things which are not deemed fit for this adult and very serious world we are living in.  We are under so much pressure to perform and to live life as expected by the society in which we live.  We rush from deadline to deadline and we seldom take some time just for ourselves.  In the end we forget who we are, and what dreams we have.  We are so busy with the responsibilities of "adulting" that we have no time to let our inner child run wild.
So for May I put together a list of things which you MAY do.  For the next ten days I will share them with you and challenge you to have fun.  Are you ready?  Then drop by my blog tomorrow for the first thing you MAY do.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment