Monday 30 March 2020

Lock-Down, Day 4 - Something New


Hi, there!  What a beautiful day, everything has been washed clean by yesterday's rain and the sky is a happy blue with postcard perfect clouds.  It is day 4 of Lock-Down.  A brand new day and the beginning of a brand new week!  So, with all this newness, how about doing something you have never done before?  I am sure most of you have a list of things you have always thought you would like to try or do.  Now is definitely the time to do it.  A friend of mine has told me that she's always wanted to spend a night under the stars, not in a tent, just wrapped up in a blanket.  So guess what she will be doing tonight?  Dedicate this day to the new and the out of ordinary.  Sleep on the other side of the bed, learn a foreign language or start to play the piano.  With all the resources at your fingertips or should I say, your Google-friend, there is no excuse to start something new.  I spoke to a friend this morning who told me that she's always wanted to learn how to knit, but she does not have any wool, so her husband suggested unraveling an old jersey!
Do you want to learn to paint, write or work-out?  Now is the time, don't delay, do it now.  I am excited to hear what you have decided to do, so please drop me a note.  Just remember, whatever you decide to do, have fun and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment